Attendance Policy13 أغسطس، 2021 2021-12-08 15:02
The first item: Attending the online e-courses:
– The Al-Bsaer Training Center website offers online courses that equate to actual attendance in feasibility and high performance via e-training platforms.
– The user of the Al-Bsaer Training Center website acknowledges attending the online electronic courses for no less than 75% of the time of the program and forfeits the right to obtain a certificate or refund the training fees.
– The user of the Al-Bsaer Training Center website acknowledges that the training time is preserved, and when he is absent from the course without a legitimate excuse acceptable to the management of the center, he loses his right to refund the training fees.
Item Two: General Provisions for Attending Online Electronic Courses:
– The user of the Al-Bsaer Training Center website can learn about the training courses after registering on the center’s website and purchasing the courses from the website.
– The user of the Al-Bsaer Training Center website can participate in training courses through the website, purchase, and transfer the subscription fees to the center’s account or through various electronic payment methods.
– The user of the Al-Bsaer Training Center website has the right to withdraw from the training course no less than 48 hours before the start of the program by filling out a training fee refund form and it must be an official excuse. To be withdrawn.
The Al-Bsaer Training Center and its website has the right to amend the course implementation system without prior notice in order to achieve the public interest.
The Al-Bsaer Training Center and its website has the right to amend the attendance policy without prior notice.