Protection of intellectual property rights and copyrights23 ديسمبر، 2021 2021-12-23 16:08
Protection of intellectual property rights and copyrights
Protecting the principles of intellectual property rights and copyrights Obligation to respect intellectual property rights and copyrights
At the Insights Institute for Intellectual Property Training, we commit to:
We at Insights Institute for Training are committed to respecting intellectual property rights when designing training courses on our educational platform or on any of our social media accounts such as pictures, promotional posters and other published materials.
* The trainer’s commitment to intellectual property rights when writing the course content:
We undertake the task of converting the scientific content prepared by the trainers into digital content, and the trainers involved in preparing the content are obligated to respect intellectual property rights and to publish all references and sources used in writing the course content. And that the trainer, before starting to draft the content, signs an undertaking and acknowledgment form to prepare content that respects all intellectual property laws, licenses and copyrights according to the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The trainers also undertake to refer to the scientific references and sources that were used in preparing the course content, and in the case of using open source training contents, they are also committed to ensuring that all licenses of these open resources are respected, and close to the intellectual property of the content that is written by the Insights Training Institute, it should be noted that Any process of writing the course content by the Insights Institute for Training is preceded by a license by the instructor of the presented course and the management of the Insights Institute for Training.
* Commitment of the trainer when uploading content on the center’s educational platform:
The coach of the Insights Institute for Training acknowledges that every content uploaded to the educational platform from registered courses, test questions or a questionnaire must take into account respect for intellectual property rights and copyright principles.
It is used for development or training purposes.
* Commitment to the policy of preserving and using the materials in the educational platform of the center:
Insights Institute for Training provides a set of systems and programs; For the trainees to benefit from, such as the e-learning system, the virtual classroom system on the Microsoft Teams application and other digital systems, and the use of these programs results in the production of a set of content and materials; Some of them are uploaded by the user in the form of files of various types, and others are directed to the system in the form of statistical data about the attendance rate of the trainee and his interaction with the course content and the monitoring of the grades he scored in the exams. Observing intellectual property rights and the laws of publication and use in order to tighten the classification of materials according to the degree of their sensitivity, the size of their confidentiality and the risks associated with them, and the necessary policies have been developed to control and use them for the benefit of the training system of the Insight Institute for Training.
*Both the trainer and the trainee are obligated to fully maintain the login information to the educational platform and not to disclose it to anyone else, as it is for him only.
* Both the trainer and the trainee, if there are test or course discount codes, are obligated to keep them and use them for himself for the purpose of registration, whether in the center’s courses or test centers, and not to distribute them to other people.
* All training materials and bags are available on the trainee’s own account. They are in his account so that he can access them at any time, so they are not subject to publication and distribution, whether on the Internet or printed. It is considered within the rights of the Institute of Insights for Training.